Gina Marie Nollette
Atwood & McCall, PLLC
4144 North Central Expressway, Suite 910
Dallas, Texas 75204
Paralegal for a Law practice involving business law, contracts, mergers, acquisitions, asset protection, estate planning and litigation.
- Assist attorneys in drafting documents for Probate, Trust Administration, Corporate Entities, and Estate Planning.
- Assists attorneys with Corporate Filings, Litigation, Trial Preparation and Preparing Trusts.
- Coordinate Requests for Production and Interrogatories
- E-file court documents, assist attorneys in preparing Probate applications, Probate hearing documents, Probate Inventory, Affidavit in lieu of Inventory, Notices to creditors
- Assist attorneys in drafting Real Property deeds, Mineral deeds
- Experienced with funding Trusts and Entities
- Assist attorney’s with Trust Administration, Trust documents, coordinate with financial advisor, CPA, and appraiser.
- Experienced assisting with 706 filing
- Assist attorneys at Probate hearing, obtaining Letters Testamentary and EIN for Estate and Entity.
- Trained in Mediation, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and International Dispute Resolution
- Boston University, Professional Certificate in Paralegal Studies, 2013
- University of North Texas, B.A., 2012
- Texas State Bar Association, Paralegal Division, 2013-present
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity International, 2009-present