Tyler Goldthwaite practices in the areas of litigation, business law, and oil & gas and energy law.
- Represents businesses, partnerships, and individuals in civil litigation disputes.
- Represents clients in commercial litigation matters including contractual disputes.
- Represents clients in Probate and Trust litigation.
- Handles company/partnership formation and planning, mergers and acquisitions, business succession planning, partnership/shareholder gridlock and disputes.
- Drafts and negotiates key employee agreements, non-compete/non-disclosure agreements, joint venture documents, shareholder/unit holder agreements and other related corporate agreements.
Oil & Gas and Energy Law
- Examines surface and mineral title and provides title opinions to energy clients and stake holders.
- Negotiates Oil & Gas Leases and Surface Use Leases.
- Represents clients in litigation and disputes regarding the payment of oil & gas royalties and contractual interests.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Texas Christian University, B.A., cum laude, 2007
- Member, Texas State Bar, admitted to practice 2011
- Member, North Dakota State Bar, admitted to practice 2013